This article will show you how to get started with Ajira Digital in Kenya. I will show you how to join and work online in Kenya through the Ajira Digital Platform.
Ajira Digital is a Kenyan government initiative formed under information communication and technology (ICT). The program’s goal is to provide the unemployed youth of Kenya with internet skills to get work online.
How Can I Join Ajira Digital?
To get started with the Ajira Digital Program, one must register for the Ajira Digital Kenya training. Here is how to go about it:
- Visit the Ajira Digital Kenya platform at https://ajiradigital.go.ke/ and on the “Get Started on Ajira” button.
- Next, you have to create an Account to log in.
- After successfully creating an account, make sure you complete your profile information.
- The next step is for you to book an available training session
- Select the County and Training center that is nearest to you
- Select the class you are interested in attending.
Please note, you are required to book only one Ajira Digital class at a time. After you book the class, Ajira Digital will email your booking information and joining requirements.
Print the joining requirements as you will need to present them to attend any training sessions. You will be notified via email when Ajira training sessions are available near you.